Thank you to the butterflies in my stomach
多谢我内心的那些小小忐忑不安
I haven't felt this nervous since I was a little fluffy down nesting
自从我还是个嗷嗷待哺的小毛球以来 我就没有这么紧张过
My derring-do is half-disguised behind a smile
用微笑掩藏我的勇敢之举
My beak is grinding, ever minding
我的喙颤动着 我辗转反侧
I swore I wouldn't dwell on the divorce
我曾发誓不再纠结那场离婚
So for my own health, I'll remind myself
为了自身的健康 我提醒自己
I know that it won't feel so tough
心情就不会那么沉重
And not the voice that says I'm not enough
而非说我不够好的声音
No need for an arrangement, it can just be him and me
无需提前安排 只要有他和我
How perfect it could be
那会是多么美好
When I see him tonight
就在今晚见到他时
All right, all right
好吧 好吧
It's been a while since he begged for attention
他已经有一段时间没有乞求关注了
Huh, can't really say
说不太清
I'm getting by by avoiding his questions
我靠糊弄他的问题来度日
So complicated, I hate when it's complicated
真是复杂 我讨厌事情变得复杂
Why do I always end up in situations that are complicated?
为何我身处的情况总是那么复杂?
Here I go again, gettin' in my head
又来了 我开始胡思乱想了
So I'll focus on the sexy stuff instead
我还是专注于色色的事情算了
When I see him, I'm gonna do that thing he likes
等我见到他 我会按他喜欢的那个来
I will change things
我会改变现状
No need to change things
无需改变现状
I'll just bring the rope and spikes
我只要带上绳子和尖刺
We've got a nice arrangement and it's working out just fine
我们的安排不错 效果也不赖
I'll fucking die alone if this goes bad!
如果这次搞砸了 我他妈会孤独终老!
When I see him tonight
就在今晚见到他时
Am I doing something I can't take back?
我在做无法挽回的事吗?
Would he want me if he was free?
如果他是自由的 他仍会渴望我吗?
And if he's only here as a prisoner
如果他在此只是作为一名囚徒
What kind of monster does that make me?
那我又成了什么样的怪物?
My entire life's been written in stone
我的一生早被安排得明明白白
We're gonna bone!
咱俩会硬起来的!
He taught me that I could choose
他教会我选择的权利
He deserves the choice to stay or go
他本该有去或留的选择权
Though it scares me to think what I'd lose
不敢去想我可能会失去什么
Can't wait to lose ourselves in nasty sex
等不及在激烈的性爱中迷失自我
And make that bird squawk
让那只鸟尖叫
We really must converse
必须敞开心扉
We'll just stick with what makes sense
我们就只做有意义的事
Like him sucking my—
比如他来嗦我的——
—Augh! This is the worst!
—天哪!这是最糟的!
Waiting for the shoe to drop
提心吊胆地等待
Who needs words when you got a mouth full of—
谁还需要说话 当你嘴里都塞满了——
Then I'll do that thing with my tongue where I—
然后我会用舌头做他喜欢的那个——
He's worthy of your love and trust
他值得你的爱和信任
I'll eat his bird-puss nice and rough
我会好好尝尝他的鸟批
Tonight cannot come soon
今晚不能来得更快了
He'll be cumming soon
他很快就会去了
Enough (Oh, yeah!)
很快(哦耶!)
Will it be tender or be tough?
这将会是柔情还是决裂?
Will it please him or will I just be fucking it all up?
他会满意吗 还是我只会搞砸这一切?
Can this be our relationship or am I still naive?
这能成为一段关系吗 还是我仍然太天真?