你的骨头被荒凉的风刮的干干净净。你的避难所和你一样,不复存在。(Your bones are scraped clean by the desolate wind. Your Vault will now surely die, as you have.)
死后的黑暗等待着你。愿你在另一个世界享受太平。(The darkness of the afterlife is all that awaits you now. May you find more peace in that world than you found in this one.)
即使是食腐鸟也不会对你那满是辐射的尸骸感兴趣。(Not even the carrion eaters are interested in your radiated corpse.)
你的生命止于荒野。(Your life ends in the wasteland.)
废案(Cut)
辐射的蔓延折磨着你的身体。你看着自己凄惨的死去。你的旅程已经结束。(The radiation has taken its toll. Your death was lingering and extremely painful. Your adventure is done.)
尽管你骁勇善战,但仍是徒劳的。你残破的身躯在枪林弹雨中倒下,你的生命就此在荒野中画上句号。(You fought valiantly, but to no avail. Your twisted and ruined body goes down in a hail of bullets, and thus ends your life in the wasteland.)
《辐射2》
安息吧,天选者。(Rest in peace, Chosen One.)
你已魂归天际。(You have perished.)
荒野夺走了你的生命。阿罗由试着派遣其他人寻找乐园创造器,但都失败了,你的村庄也会一样。(The wasteland has claimed your life. Arroyo attempts to send out others to search for the GECK, but they die quickly, and the village soon follows.)
你已经死了。你的村庄因饥荒不复存在。(You have died. Your village is lost, doomed to die of starvation.)
你已经死了。你将乐园创造器送回到村庄的任务,失败了。(You have died. Your quest to find the Garden of Eden, and return it to your village, has failed.)
你已经死了。你永远不知道那被绑架的村子里发生了什么。(You have died. You shall never know what happened to your kidnapped village.)
你已经死了。和地球上的所有人一样。英克雷胜利了,将FEV病毒释放到大气层中。(You have died; along with everyone else on the Earth. The Enclave triumphs, releasing the FEV virus into the atmosphere.)
你的死亡注定了地球上所有生灵的命运。英克雷胜利了,将FEV病毒释放到大气层中。成千上万个生灵死去,地球……再度沉寂。(Your death has sealed the fate of everyone else on Earth. The Enclave triumphs, releasing the FEV virus into the atmosphere. Millions die, and the Earth falls silent... again.)
尽管你骁勇善战……但仍是徒劳的。英克雷胜利了,很快,世界就此灭亡。(You fought valiantly... but to no avail. The Enclave triumphs, and soon, the entire world dies.)
默多克的民众在离外屋几英里的路上看到了你恶臭难闻的尸骸。他们将你的尸骸在荒野上任其腐烂。(The residents of Modoc eventually found your body a few miles from the outhouse. The stench is so bad they leave your corpse to rot in the waste.)
彩蛋
你死了。又一次的。(You're dead. Again.)
该读档了。(Time to reload.)
真希望你早在之前,存档了。(Hoped you saved your game, cause you're dead.)
这是你的死相吗?不好看。(Here's a picture of your corpse. Not pretty.)
伙计,你是不是搞错了。又嘎了。(Boy, are you stupid. And dead.)
你可死的真惨。(You're dead as a doornail.)
废案
你已经死了。也许你该换个角色重启游戏。还有你加的是什么点。(You're dead. Maybe you should start the game over with a different character. Your point allocation sucks.)
嚼呀嚼、嚼呀嚼,嚼的是什么?你的尸骸。(Nom nom nom says the creature feasting on your body.)
我没法利用魅力解决你的问题。(Couldn't charm your way out of that one.)